Wednesday 30 November 2011

Wind from all directions!

I'm sure the wind on the Wirral plays games with cyclists sometimes.
I headed out to West Kirby to do a couple of loops of the hill, to stretch my legs after Sundays effort. As I headed down towards Meols, I was riding into the wind, then as I turned towards Hoylake, I was riding into the wind! The road into West Kirby was windy, as was the Climb up Grange Road!!!! Every where I went, except the mile and a bit along the front at Hoylake, seemed to be into the wind!!! I did however enjoy the climbing. After the monster hills on Sunday, the climbs out of West Kirby and Caldy are just pimples!!!

The guys in Vita Cycles are holding a monthly 10 mile time trial on a Turbo trainer. The competition this month has been fierce, With the coach leading the way, until today. If you want to have a go, pop into the shop with your bike and hook yourself up to the Turbo!! Spaces are also filling fast for the Vita Tunnel Challenge. Another time trial, this time through the Mersey Tunnel.


Sign up before the limited spaces are gone!! http://www.vitacycles.co.uk/

Tonight's ride details: http://connect.garmin.com/activity/131921689

No comments:

Post a Comment