Wednesday 24 February 2016

Staten Island ferry Trip to see the Statue of Liberty





We have just returned from an amazing trip to New York.

I have loads of Photo's and Videos to go through and organise, but here is the first Time-lapse of the holiday.

This is the first time I have been slightly disappointed by the GoPro, and to be honest, it isn't the GoPro's fault. It is more about what I wanted to film. When I set up the camera, I forgot about the ultra wide angle the camera has, and therefore, the horizon and city skyline would be lost in sea and sky!!! I have slightly cropped in to reduce the "blandness" of the scene, which has resulted in a slightly less defined picture. Oh well, never mind, I suppose I need to look at possibly buying a new video camera with more flexibility. ( does this sound familiar to the blogs of old about needing new bike equipment!!!)


No comments:

Post a Comment